Monday, August 13, 2007

Thing #20: YouTube

I have explored YouTube in the past and find it to be a fairly fun site. It's great if you are like me and looking for videos of musicians playing live or teaching lessons. I use it mainly for that purpose and for the occasional dose of comedy. It's interesting to see YouTube getting involved in the upcoming presidential elections by airing videos made by the candidates. It's also interesting to see the candidates getting involved in other social networking sites, but that's for another post. I like the creativity people display on YouTube. For example:



I like to watch the stop-frame animation and wonder how folks have the time to make those videos! I've also discovered some interesting projects in the making by some young amateur filmmakers:



It's also good for finding a laugh:

No comments: