Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thing #17: Maryland Libraries Sandbox

So I've been playing around and exploring the Maryland Libraries Sandbox Wiki. I added my blog to the "favorite blogs" page a few days ago under a heading with Prince George's County listed with a couple other counties, but today my blog showed up under the Harford County heading and there was no Prince George's County heading... Curious... But I simply created the Prince George's heading and then pasted my blog below that heading. Those of you who are in the Prince George's 23 Things program and have added your blog to "favorite blogs" on the Wiki may want to check to see where it is now, because everything seems to have been moved around a bit.

I also contributed a book to the What I'm Reading Now section of the Wiki. There are some interesting parts of the Wiki, but it definitely does resemble a playground-- a mish mash of stuff for people to read and post with only a little bit of organization. But that's alright since the idea is for us to "play" with this Wiki and explore exactly how they work. It's interesting to read others' perspectives on various things like where they like to vacation.

No comments: